Indiana @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Indiana 11-8; Los Angeles 7-11
What to know
The Indiana Pacers may have tired legs after yesterday’s game as they take on the Los Angeles Lakers at the Crypto.com Arena on November 28 at 10:30 PM ET. Los Angeles will pour in after a win, while Indiana will stumble in after a loss.
Sunday’s game between the Pacers and the Los Angeles Clippers wasn’t a total blowout, but with Indiana falling 114-100 on the road, it was damn close to becoming one. Shooting guard Buddy Hield put in a pretty forgettable game, going 31 minutes with 3-for-14 shooting.
Meanwhile, the Lakers didn’t have too much breathing room last Saturday in their game with the San Antonio Spurs, but they still walked away with a 143-138 victory. It was another big night for Los Angeles small forward LeBron James, who shot 7-for-12 from beyond the arc and finished with a double-double on 39 points and 11 rebounds.
Indiana is expected to lose this next one by 4. However, those who like to bet on the underdog will be happy to learn that they are 7-2 against the spread when they are expected to lose.
After a no-to-no tie last year in their first game, Indiana faced Los Angeles 111-104 in their second game. It takes a full 90 minutes of effort to come away with a similar result.
How to watch
- When: Monday at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Stream online: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket costs: $18.00
The Lakers are a 4-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA tally.
The oddsmakers had a good sense of the line for this one, as the game opened with the Lakers as a 4.5-point favorite.
More than/less than: -110
View NBA picks for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge computer model. Get choices now.
Indiana has won seven of its last 14 games against Los Angeles.
- 19 Jan. 2022 – Indiana 111 vs Los Angeles 104
- 24 Nov. 2021 – Los Angeles 0 vs. Indiana 0
- May 15, 2021 – Los Angeles 122 vs Indiana 115
- March 12, 2021 – Los Angeles 105 vs. Indiana 100
- August 8, 2020 – Indiana 116 vs Los Angeles 111
- December 17, 2019 – Indiana 105 vs Los Angeles 102
- February 05, 2019 – Indiana 136 vs Los Angeles 94
- November 29, 2018 – Los Angeles 104 vs Indiana 96
- March 19, 2018 – Indiana 110 vs. Los Angeles 100
- 19 Jan. 2018 – Los Angeles 99 vs Indiana 86
- 20 Jan. 2017 – Indiana 0 vs. Los Angeles 0
- November 1, 2016 – Indiana 115 vs Los Angeles 108
- February 08, 2016 – Los Angeles 0 vs. Indiana 0
- November 29, 2015 – Indiana 107 vs Los Angeles 103